Thursday, May 17, 2007

"Chef Boy," Sharing & Ice Cream Sandwiches


Carole King

Only Love Is Real


...I think it's true that nothing is really new under the sun. Watching a new love grow from old love's embers. Yesterday's gone but today remembers. Doesn't it seem to come down the same for everyone? Only love is real. Everything else illusion.


Adding to the confusion of the way we connive at being alive.
Tracing a line till we can define the thing that allows us to feel.

Only love is real

Childhood dreams like muddy waters flowing through me... Everything I ever thought is confirmed as truth to me.




Even as I see the way that I want to go now, still I wish I had known what I know now...
Only love is real

Everything else illusion. Adding to the confusion of the way we contrive to just stay alive. Tracing a line till we can define the thing that allows us to feel. Only love is real.









2 comments:

Laura and the family said...

Yummy, the ice cream sounds too good! Also, I love you guys bonding to each other. It makes my heart beats with full of love.

Deby said...

What cute pictures! Thanks again for watching my baby while I was at the track meet all day. It looks like you guys had a great time.