Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Oh, We Belong in the Zoo, The San Diego Zoo"

Yes, I'm showing my age with this slightly modified title, but it's so true. Doug and crew once again accompanied us to see the the animals. (The hatless ones are usually the zoo residents, in case we are hard to distinguish.) I'll bet you've all seen the cute'n cuddlies as well as the slippery slimies before, so you'll mostly see us humans here. To see more just go to http://www.sandiegozoo.org/


...another one rides the bus



No. We never made it to my favorite place on the planet, Balboa Park. but I couldn't leave it out entirely. Here's California tower as seen from the zoo.

Yes. Sami actually pushed Doug around the park!

2 comments:

Laura and the family said...

Yeah, I think you all guys should be in the cages! :-)

Deby said...

You guys took some great pictures! I decided to wait until cooler weather to take Alexis and Logan.